Public Engagement Associates
Steve Brigham has been a leader in the public engagement and multi-stakeholder collaboration field over the past nineteen years, first in his role as COO and then President of AmericaSpeaks, and now as one of three principals in Public Engagement Associates. In that time, he has led or managed more than 250 public and multi-stakeholder facilitation and engagement projects.
Nationally and internationally, his client multi-stakeholder projects have included World Economic Forum, The Belgian Biodiversity Platform, Clinton Global Initiative, the National Summit to Defend Democracy, the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute, and a national youth obesity initiative (Shaping America’s Youth).
In the Washington, DC area, he has led multi-stakeholder facilitation and engagement projects for a wide range of public, non-profit, and philanthropic sector clients, tackling complex policy and problem-solving projects.
Steve also frequently designs and facilitates strategic meetings and retreats for non-profits. These clients include:
• Academy of Natural History
• American Association of Community Colleges
• Arms Control Association
• Fissile Materials Working Group
• Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
• National Alliance on Mental Illness
• National Breast Cancer Coalition
• National Museum of Natural History
• National Partnership for Public Service
• Purple Line Corridor Coalition