LatAm, North America, Africa, Continental Europe
Experience as a coach (formal/informal)
Experience as a facilitator
Virginia could lead projects in organizational change, systems thinking, leadership development, communications for change (radio/TV). She is particularly adept at working with the UN system and with corporate organizations.
Communications, community development, leadership development, peace and conflict
- Mindset training for facilitation Working with the UN system, private sector/corporate organizations
- Systems thinking, complexity theory, leadership development, organizational change
- Great at creatively using different methodologies, has also created her own methodologies
- Great at managing her own anxiety in the face of ambiguous situations and can work well with what is there to adapt to the situation
- Has experience working in complex multicultural, multi-stakeholder situations, including those with conflict
- Very structured, has created structured methodologies on her own
- Great at coaching people in the skill of facilitation
Areas of development and learning
- Keen to learn new methodologies, tricks, hacks, things that would make technology easier to use.
UFacilitate exists to coach leaders so they can create the conditions that are needed to drive inclusion and collaboration.