North America, South-East Asia
Experience as a coach (formal/Informal)
Experience as a facilitator
Rachael is most interested in projects that are social change or social justice-oriented, and weave together the threads of systems change, collaboration, and equity. The best kind of projects for her have an explicit analysis around power and oppression, collective impact, and are explicitly geared towards creating positive, strategic, and sustainable change in service of people and the planet.
Food and agriculture, Race equity
- Methodologies creatively used: Systems thinking or systems practice, Sociocracy
- The Centrality of Anti-Racism Work in Systems Change (Whiteness as a Relationship Disruptor, White Supremacy Culture as an Impediment to Collaboration)
- The Art of Group Agreements
- How to Facilitate a Clearness Committee
- Collaboration “O” Process
- Sociocracy Consent Decision Making Process
- Cultural knowledge of South-East Asia due to a two-year work/travel experience
- The bulk of her experience in food systems Translating in-person gatherings to an online version
Areas of development and learning
- Rachael would like to sharpen her systems change, anti-racism/racial equity, and conflict resolution facilitation skills.
- She is also very interested in Liberating Structures, Faster Than 20, and Transformative Justice.
UFacilitate exists to coach leaders so they can create the conditions that are needed to drive inclusion and collaboration.