Experience as a coach (formal/Informal)
Experience as a facilitator
Paul would be great at leading projects, particularly for organizations that are focused on technology. He enjoys co-designing and partnering with the client organization, going back and forth with them to listen to them and come up with a plan that works well. He could work collaboratively with other facilitators on projects that are outside of the sector and cultural context that he is familiar with.
Technology and product development
- Working with technological teams and organizations, product development teams
- Meeting design
- Coaching and co-designing with clients
- Digging into the core problem and designing to solve that
- Methodologies creatively used: Liberating Structures, Agile coaching
- Working with teams, managing the hierarchical dynamics
Areas of development and learning
- Applying learnings and techniques to other sectors, types of projects, and cultural contexts
UFacilitate exists to coach leaders so they can create the conditions that are needed to drive inclusion and collaboration.