Pamela is an experienced trainer, facilitator, coach and management consultant. She has worked with diverse groups globally in the Corporate, N.G.O and Government sectors for over 25 years, both as an employee and now self-employed at Training Yard Consultants Limited. Her area of expertise is leadership & self – development and organizational performance improvement programs, including behavioral and attitude change. Pamela is an associate trainer with various organizations, including African Women in Agricultural Research Development (AWARD). She worked in a multinational bank for 11 years where she rose up the ranks to Branch management. In the process she discovered her life purpose and made a bold major shift to management consultancy, specializing in Leadership, mentoring and coaching today. Before starting her own firm, she had the good fortune of working for Dale Carnegie as the head of consultancy & training assistant, a role that set her up on a great trajectory towards her journey of awakening people’s potential across the globe. She has been training and facilitating for over twenty-five years, as well as coaching formally for over a decade now across various sectors and industries at all levels including senior leadership teams.
Pamela Yoga – Yieke
Experience as a coach (formal/Informal)
Experience as a facilitator
Pamela will be great at leading projects in leadership, coaching, mentoring. Projects that require a lot of background research and data analysis are not her expertise and interest.
Leadership, self-development and discovery, banking, manufacturing
- Leadership, self-development, and discovery
- Running mentoring coaches
- Designing programs
- Assessment tools
- Working with corporates and NGOs
- Banking, manufacturing sectors
- High emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Great at creatively using different techniques and adapting them to the context of a particular group
- Great at managing anxiety in the face of ambiguity, and adapting as needed
Areas of development and learning
- Exposure to projects in other regions of the world
- Structured process design for facilitation
UFacilitate exists to coach leaders so they can create the conditions that are needed to drive inclusion and collaboration.