English, French, Spanish
Experience as a coach (formal/Informal)
Experience as a facilitator
Nate would be great at leading projects around long-term systemic/organizational development projects that involve multiple countries and different stakeholders. Nate is less interested in short-term, one-off projects such as team building.
Community economic development, democracy and governance, child and youth development, agriculture, scientific work
- Community economic development, democracy, and governance (accountability), child and youth development, agriculture, scientific work
- Methodologies creatively used: Human-Centred Design and design thinking, Liberating Structures, Organizational Development, Change management, Lean experimentation, Social Network Analysis, Appreciative Inquiry, Systems thinking, Theory U
- Global projects with international organizations, great at such complex, long-term projects
- Great at managing anxiety and adapting in the face of ambiguity
- Great at facilitation process design and group organizing
- Great at coaching people in the skill of facilitation
Areas of development and learning
- Keen to push his capability as a coach and as a leader
UFacilitate exists to coach leaders so they can create the conditions that are needed to drive inclusion and collaboration.