Experience as a coach (formal/Informal)
Experience as a facilitator
Lara will be great at leading/ collaboratively leading projects, particularly ones that are multi-cultural in nature, and involve working through complex team dynamics.
Healthcare, Education, Skill development and employability, Gender equity, self-help groups, women-led businesses, International development, Race equity, Leadership & Management Development; Resource Mobilization & Grant Management
- Methodologies creatively used: Appreciative inquiry, 6 thinking hats, World Cafe, SWOT analysis, RACI
- Projects that work with leadership and team development and behavioral or organizational culture shifts
- Projects around problem-solving, planning, organizing
- Particular expertise and interest in fundraising & resource mobilization, gender equity, and political & rights-based work
- Taking complex situations and simplifying them into actionable steps
Areas of development and learning
- More agility in the use of tech for learning and facilitation; Art of Hosting; Agile; Holacracy
- Managing time better while facilitating
UFacilitate exists to coach leaders so they can create the conditions that are needed to drive inclusion and collaboration.