North America, Continental Europe, South Asia, South-East Asia, LatAm
Experience as a coach (formal/Informal)
Experience as a facilitator
Independent Project Lead
Katy will be great at leading projects particularly at the intersection of ecology and social justice that navigate diverse perspectives. She brings content expertise in climate, food, and agriculture, and water, and especially enjoys projects with a strategic dimension.
Food and agriculture, water, international food systems, environmental sustainability, public health, natural resource management
- Food and agriculture, water, international food systems, environmental sustainability, public health
- Methodologies creatively used: Systems change, awareness-based systems change, systemic convening, network mapping, Theory U
- Able to adapt to different situations as needed
- Social change strategy
- Expertise in working on complex, multi-stakeholder projects
- Great at coaching people in the skill of facilitation, making the coachee feel comfortable
Areas of development and learning
- Continuing to hone the practice
UFacilitate exists to coach leaders so they can create the conditions that are needed to drive inclusion and collaboration.