Karla Bojorge Melendez
Experience as a coach (formal/informal)
Experience as a facilitator
Karla would be great collaborating with a Lead on social inclusion projects, especially working with teenagers and young people and giving trainings.
Education, Gender equality and businesses run by women, Child protection, Conflict and Peace, Access and ability, Prevention and intersectionalities of violence
- Appreciative inquiry, Systems thinking or systems practice, World Cafe, Design Thinking and Human-Centered Design, Liberating Structures, Scenario planning, SWOT analysis, Open Space Technology aka Open Space aka unconference, Lean, Somatics, Ethnography
- Listen patiently, handle stressful situations calmly
- Work with adolescents and young people
Areas of development and learning
- How to ask key questions in team coaching moments?
- Use of technology (apps) that contribute to planning processes in a more agile way
- Use of qualitative information processing programs
UFacilitate exists to coach leaders so they can create the conditions that are needed to drive inclusion and collaboration.