North America, LatAm
Experience as a coach (formal/informal)
Experience as a facilitator
Julianne would be great at leading projects in the sectors where she feels particularly comfortable. She is amazing at recognizing the needs and dynamics of a group and working with them. She is an expert at using Liberating Structures.
Projects that excite Julianne usually have an innovative or technology component, a commitment to evaluation and tracking, and include a diverse group of participants that cover many different perspectives. Projects that Julianne struggles with do not have a defined deliverable or timeline or are not a priority for participants or the organization's leadership.
Food and agriculture, Healthcare, Education, Skill development and employability, Race equity, Entrepreneurship
- Business Retention and Expansion, True Colors leadership training, and Project Management
- Food and agriculture, Healthcare, Education, Skill development and employability, Race Equity, Entrepreneurship
- Good at project management, being organized
- Methodologies creatively used: World Cafe, Liberating Structures, SWOT analysis
- Great at coaching and co-creating with a client
- Great at identifying and working with the dynamics of a group
Areas of development and learning
- Different facilitation tools and techniques, specifically Deep Democracy, Somatics, and Ethnography
UFacilitate exists to coach leaders so they can create the conditions that are needed to drive inclusion and collaboration.