North America, United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Australia & NZ, South-East Asia
Experience as a coach (formal/informal)
Experience as a facilitator
Bridget would be good at projects that involve coaching ineffective communication and storytelling.
Healthcare, Education, Skill development and employability, Gender equity, self-help groups, women-led businesses, Race equity, Technology, Communication, Public Speaking, Storytelling, Cyber Security, Working with scientists and those in technology.
- Methodologies creatively used: scenario planning (for e-learning), Open Space Technology aka Open Space aka unconference, UX design, Applied Improvisation, ADDIE, SAM (similar to Agile), Gamification, some elements of Liberating Structures and of SWOT
- Storytelling and public speaking, corporate storytelling, Communication & Leadership Skills Training, including interpersonal communication, values, and tough conversations
- Unconscious Bias/Diversity Gender Bias Communication Facilitation
- Sales & Funding Presentation Training
- Science & Information Tech Communication Training
- Instructional Design Security Awareness
- Converting in-person workshops to an engaging virtual session
- Team Building
- Train The Trainer (TTT)
- Going deep in the coaching process (beyond just skill-building), behavior change
Areas of development and learning
- Design thinking
- Six hats
- Art of Hosting
- Creating a structured facilitation plan for different types of projects
UFacilitate exists to coach leaders so they can create the conditions that are needed to drive inclusion and collaboration.