North America, South Asia, South-East Asia, Continental Europe, Middle East & North Africa, Africa
Experience as a coach (formal/informal)
Experience as a facilitator
Beth could lead projects that involve working with non-profits on training, culture building, wellbeing, organizational development, digital transformation, virtual facilitation.
Human rights, social justice, women’s rights, environment sustainability, women’s home-based businesses, art and music
- Methodologies creatively used: Open space, World cafe, Luma, The Basic Bootcamp
- How to design an engaging virtual training/ session
- Human rights, social justice, women’s rights, environmental sustainability, women’s home-based businesses, art, and music
- Great at managing anxiety in the face of ambiguity and adapting as needed
- Has worked in complex situations of conflict and multiple stakeholders
- Very process-oriented and structured
- Great at coaching people in the skill of facilitation
Areas of development and learning
- Nothing specific
UFacilitate exists to coach leaders so they can create the conditions that are needed to drive inclusion and collaboration.