North America, LatAm
Experience as a coach (formal/Informal)
Experience as a facilitator
Ana Lucia would be great at working collaboratively on projects that particularly are in the sectors of food and agriculture, food systems, community-based projects, and education.
Food and agriculture, Environmental sustainability, Education, Peace and conflict, First nations & aboriginal rights, Policymaking, Entrepreneurship
- Methodologies creatively used: Appreciative Inquiry, Systems thinking or systems practice, 6 thinking hats, World Cafe, Art of Hosting, TheoryU, Liberating Structures, Scenario planning, SWOT analysis, RACI, Holacracy, Open Space Technology aka Open Space aka unconference
- Participatory Action Research
- Ethnography and participant observation
- Extensive experience working with community-based projects
Areas of development and learning
- Enable participation of people who do not have reading/writing skills or whose learning style isn't necessarily verbal/logical/visual.
- Develop facilitation tools to work with oral communities
- Design learning processes that allow people to read the system they are engaging with in order to make better decisions
- Getting more practice with coaching
- Working on projects outside of the familiar geographic, cultural and sectoral context
UFacilitate exists to coach leaders so they can create the conditions that are needed to drive inclusion and collaboration.