Why We're Here
Today, leadership needs to be more about helping groups engage and align than it is about command and control. It’s about facilitating collaboration and change in volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) environments.
Image by Nvolv
A top-down, non-participatory process is no longer enough to retain high quality employees and build a culture of excellent work. Leaders and teams must unlearn the outdated practices that are proving inefficient and learn new ones, strengthening the social-emotional skills that are needed.
UFacilitate will help your leaders grow into facilitators of inclusive processes for achieving organizational goals. They will be able to create the conditions for their teams to collaborate and spark creativity, as well as align them toward joyful, powerful action, tasting the possibility of a new future.
The Three Secrets
What is our impact on you?
As a skilled facilitator you learn how to guide a crowd, to anticipate and positively react to change, and to present without learning the content beforehand, building your confidence in the face of the unknown.
Facilitation means letting go of your own opinion, and building structure for others’ opinions to flourish. This helps you become a better listener and a more acute observer of people’s emotions, the extent of which will go beyond one single event.
When you facilitate an event you are engaging all of the necessary skills for the future of work in a microcosm. According to The Future of Jobs report by the World Economic Problem these are:
- Complex Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- People Management
- Coordinating with others
- Emotional Intelligence
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Service Orientation
- Cognitive Flexibility
What is our impact on your team?
What is our impact to your organization?
Having more skilled facilitators in-house, your organization will enjoy less time wasted on the day to day meetings and more time driven towards creative, innovation building activities initiated and led by dedicated employees such as you.
Our logo has an important meaning:
- The color scheme is based on the fact that we help one person in a group
- The star in the middle is the facilitator creating something greater than themselves
- The pentagon is a sacred and magical shape that represents ascension to the sublime
- The edge of the pentagon is created by the empty space, which symbolize the use of silence and what’s not there to create structure
- The fuchsia color is because we want people to embrace being who they are and not hide their true expression
- The similarity with tribal tattoos reminds us of the wisdom of ancient traditions