Why We're Here
UFacilitate coaches leaders to create the conditions that drive inclusion and collaboration, harnessing the diversity and creativity of their teams and stakeholders
We imagine a world where any leader can facilitate a process that promotes connection, collaboration and co-creation. In this world, skillful facilitation is a leadership trait that needs to be nourished and strengthened.
Because we are all about coaching others to create the conditions for inclusion and collaboration, we also see ourselves in the business of healing: Healing from the trauma of racism, sexism, individualism, perfectionism, and many of the other “isms” that get in the way of us connecting with our humanity to serve a higher purpose and calling. With a skillfully designed event we can more intentionally tackle some of the ways these structural elements show up in our environment.
The Three Secrets
What is our impact on you?
As a skilled facilitator you learn how to guide a crowd, to anticipate and positively react to change, and to present without learning the content beforehand, building your confidence in the face of the unknown.
Facilitation means letting go of your own opinion, and building structure for others’ opinions to flourish. This helps you become a better listener and a more acute observer of people’s emotions, the extent of which will go beyond one single event.
When you facilitate an event you are engaging all of the necessary skills for the future of work in a microcosm. According to The Future of Jobs report by the World Economic Problem these are:
- Complex Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- People Management
- Coordinating with others
- Emotional Intelligence
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Service Orientation
- Cognitive Flexibility
What is our impact on your team?
What is our impact to your organization?
Having more skilled facilitators in-house, your organization will enjoy less time wasted on the day to day meetings and more time driven towards creative, innovation building activities initiated and led by dedicated employees such as you.
Our logo has an important meaning:
- The color scheme is based on the fact that we help one person in a group
- The star in the middle is the facilitator creating something greater than themselves
- The pentagon is a sacred and magical shape that represents ascension to the sublime
- The edge of the pentagon is created by the empty space, which symbolize the use of silence and what’s not there to create structure
- The fuchsia color is because we want people to embrace being who they are and not hide their true expression
- The similarity with tribal tattoos reminds us of the wisdom of ancient traditions